Here at Be. Lab the safety of our team, clients, and the community we serve is of utmost importance to us.
We have members of our team who are immunocompromised. To keep everyone safe we have developed a COVID-19 Health and Safety Policy.
With COVID-19 in the community:
- Visits to the Be. Lab Office are by appointment only
- When visiting the Be. Lab Office we ask all visitors to please wear a mask (except for those with an exemption)
- We will have masks available on arrival if needed
- All Be. Lab staff will wear masks when receiving visitors at the Be. Lab Office
- We ask that you do not visit the Be. Lab Office if you are unwell and we will do the same
- If you are unwell, please let us know and we can make another meeting time, or alternatively arrange an online meeting
Thank you for your support and understanding as we implement these measures to keep everyone safe.
If you have any questions please contact us on email@example.com or (09) 3098966
(Last updated July 2023)