When you fill out one of the forms on our website, we may collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- We only collect personal information where this is necessary to carry out our functions
- We may collect personal information about you either directly from you or from other people or agencies, and we may generate personal information about you when we carry out our functions
- We store all our data (including your personal information) on a secure Microsoft Azure cloud platform and we use Microsoft Office 365 applications. We protect our data with all reasonable technical and process controls
- You can ask us for a copy of your personal information at any time.
- We will only use and share personal information where necessary to carryout the functions for which we collected it, or if required by law.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or (09) 3098966, or PO Box 874, Shortland St, Auckland 1140.
When you visit our website, we may collect and store the following information about your visit:
- the IP address of your machine or device and the domain name you access the internet from
- the operating system and the browser your computer or device uses, and any search engine you use
- the date and time you are visiting
- the URLs of the pages you visit
- if you provide it, your email address.
We may use this information for a variety of reasons, including to measure the number of visitors to different parts of the site and the effectiveness of the site, its services and advertising.
We do not disclose information about individual visitors or sell information which identifies you personally.
We may disclose information to relevant law enforcement authorities if we suspect you are using this site for unlawful activity.
In addition to using your personal information for the purpose for which it is given, we may also disclose your personal information to:
(i) our employees, related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers or partners for the purposes of operation of our site or our business, fulfilling requests or answering queries by you;
(ii) suppliers and other third parties that supply services to us, for our business, marketing, and related purposes;
(iii) regulators and law enforcement agencies;
(iv) associated businesses that may want to market products to you;
and (v) other organisations for any authorised purpose.
This site is designed to allow you to opt-in to email marketing or other contact from us. We do not intend to contact you unless you ask us to. However, mistakes do happen -if you receive an unwanted email message from us, we apologise for any inconvenience and ask that you contact us and ask to be unsubscribed.